Favourite "old" game?

OblivionMajorMODDER

What about Omikron: Nomad Soul? Definitely Morrowind, my friend and I slept outside of gamestop the night before the original Xbox came out, we got Halo: CE and Morrowind. We didn't sleep much that week.

• 4 months later...

Quite a few I could list off as favorites. Pokemon Blue is the first I ever played on a purple see through Gameboy Color. So it of course always has a special place in my gaming heart. Other classics that I enjoyed were Spyro series, Oblivion, Spiderman 2 and finally Tony Hawk's Underground 1. An added bonus of a game my brother and I spent countless hours playing, ATV Offroad Fury. Always great memories associated with these games.

• 1 month later...

The most favorite game from the past is Oblivion. A huge open world filled with quests and various interesting places. I often go back to it even now.

Wait ... what are you saying?? That we can leave Oblivion?? Where'd you find the door ... is there a door?? Maybe you just put on the right colour shoes and click your heels.

Guess I'll need to do some research.

I agree.

Back to the topic I'll never get tired of the Streets of rage franchise.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Star Trek Dominion Wars (2000)

Star Trek Legacy (2006)

Star Trek Elite Force 1/2 (2000-2003)

Star Trek DS9 The Fallen (2000)

Star Trek Bridge Commander (2002)

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (2009)

Crysis 1-3 ( 2007-2013)

Star Wars Republic commando 2005

Star Wars jedi outcast and jedi academy ( 2002-2003)

Legend of Dragoon for the Playstation is my favorite old game. I did not play the game until 2006, 5 years after it was released in my area, but the game captured my attention and gave me a love of the RPG genre that has lasted to this day. The thing I remember most about it was the very engaged combat system where you did not just plan an attack by selecting the attack command, but you also pressed a button to make each attack land. The music was stellar, the animations were cool, the design for the characters were lively and the story was very fantastical. I loved that game.