estarlyRay

estarlyRay

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hiya! ^^

Harvest Moon 64! Such a cute game!

I'm glad to see a man of culture, that game was one of the first game i've played, before rune factory i've played almost all of these games! My favorite of them was the FoMT

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 11,695 posts

The most favorite game from the past is Oblivion. A huge open world filled with quests and various interesting places. I often go back to it even now.

Wait ... what are you saying?? That we can leave Oblivion?? Where'd you find the door ... is there a door?? Maybe you just put on the right colour shoes and click your heels.

Guess I'll need to do some research.

DARTHPRODIGAL

DARTHPRODIGAL

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

What about Omikron: Nomad Soul? Definitely Morrowind, my friend and I slept outside of gamestop the night before the original Xbox came out, we got Halo: CE and Morrowind. We didn't sleep much that week.

KuttyKaliiko

KuttyKaliiko

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Quite a few I could list off as favorites. Pokemon Blue is the first I ever played on a purple see through Gameboy Color. So it of course always has a special place in my gaming heart. Other classics that I enjoyed were Spyro series, Oblivion, Spiderman 2 and finally Tony Hawk's Underground 1. An added bonus of a game my brother and I spent countless hours playing, ATV Offroad Fury. Always great memories associated with these games.

Lavrushka0812

Lavrushka0812

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Age of empires 2 is my first strategy 

Nfs underground 2 is my first race

gta sa is my first... gta?

halo combat evolved is my first shooter

star wars knights of the old republic is my first rpg

AnishaDawn

AnishaDawn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Suikoden 2, 5

Parasite Eve

Resident Evil 2

Gran Turismo

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

The most favorite game from the past is Oblivion. A huge open world filled with quests and various interesting places. I often go back to it even now.

Wait ... what are you saying?? That we can leave Oblivion?? Where'd you find the door ... is there a door?? Maybe you just put on the right colour shoes and click your heels.

Guess I'll need to do some research.

I agree.

Back to the topic I'll never get tired of the Streets of rage franchise.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted, 25 May 2021 - 02:14 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.089 seconds