Cannot enter doors

Hungaromaus

Hi there,

im in trouble with some mods compatibility in FNV. Im using several mods, and i just encountered that i cannot enter some of the doors in the game. For example i can not enter "Goodsprings Safehouse" made by jahgaming. I can get in trough the gate but cant enter the house. But i even can not get OUT from Doc Mitchell's house now. I made a save in there so now im just sitting in a chair in his room and waiting to get some help... :confused:

All my mods are up-to-date.

So can you help me please ? Thanx a lot !

That is not a "Load Order" (LO); it's an "Install Order". NMM does not automatically sort mods into a LO. You need LOOT for that. NMM lets you order files manually, but then you need to understand each mod and why it needs to go in that particular position in the LO. LOOT handles that for you. The "Fear and Loathing" STEP Guide covers this.

But none of those mods should be affecting the door of Doc Mitchell's house so you can't exit. You should uninstall all your mods, verify you can exit properly from the vanilla game, and then add your mods back one at a time and test again after each until you find the culprit. If you can't exit from Doc's in the base vanilla game, then you need to "verify local files" from Steam.

I also notice you don't have any of the bug fix and stability mods installed. See the STEP Guide for those.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent