Skyrim Creation Kit and Mod Organizer Help

Failisse

Hello All!

I have read a lot of guides, watched some tutorials, and done research already on the topic I'm asking about, but I'm still relatively new to the MO and CK so please be patient with me. Thanks.

So recently I just edited a Follower voice using the CK run through the MO. It came up with an Overwrite file within the MO that is an .esp file. Now I want to know, where do I put the follower.esp file in order to make the follower voice stick (work in game)? Can someone please give me a step by step process? It helps me to learn better that way.

Also, please remember that I am using MO for all my mods and plugin files, so I'm going to need to know where to put the edited/overwritten files within the Mod Organizer file tree. I am assuming the edited/overwritten follower file needs to go somewhere within:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\followermodname\

I just don't know where. And please correct me if I have this wrong. :smile:

Oh jeez, I just realized how simple it was. I only needed to drop the .esp file from the Overwrite file into the Follower Mod on MO.

Dumb.Dumb.DoubleDumb. Please excuse my derp-out. Too many tutorials, not enough brain power afterwards. :sweat: