Make windowed Skyrim refresh when not selected? Splitscreen co-op

SilentNightxxx

So I have this perfect setup for split screen Skyrim. Basically I run two instances of Skyrim on the same computer with Tamriel Online and the ENBlocal settings for borderless window. Then I use Scott's Window Resizing Utility to make sure each instance of Skyrim takes up exactly half of the screen. Now I have one last problem. Whenever one instance of Skyrim is selected, the video for the other instance freezes. How do I make the video refresh even when the window isn't selected? This way player 1 could play with keyboard and mouse and have his window selected while player 2 plays with a controller without a selected window.

I'm not the best person but I suppose I could try helping. I've never used your setup but wouldn't OneTweak help? That is, if you don't already have it.

I'm glad you tried because you have succeeded! I used OneTweak before I ran into this issue but people on the discussion page for that mod were saying that the built in borderless window feature in ENBLocal.ini does the same thing but with less bugs so I switched to that. I switched back to OneTweak based on your suggestion and it works great! It refreshes when not selected. I believe I might be the first person to succeed in true fullscreen splitscreen Skyrim co-op or, if not, then the first to post about it. I have lots of optimization to do, mainly decreasing the graphics as little as I possibly can to make the game stable for both players. I'll make a tutorial on how to achieve this when I'm finished for the less technical people out there or maybe try to make this a streamlined process or mod. Thanks!

EDIT: Kudos given kind sir.

Edited by SilentNightxxx