Strange TFC issue affecting weapon

BumNanner

I've searched high and low for anyone else with this issue and I've found nothing. Whenever I go into free cam (TFC) my weapon "flickers" not the textures, but the model itself, almost as if the weapon was vibrating. This happens with any weapon I equip. Vanilla or modded weapon, doesn't matter which. The strangest thing about it is that it happens if I am ever NOT moving my mouse. I took two screenshots to do my best to show this. The top image is the weapon while I moved the mouse and took a screenshot so the flicker was NOT occurring. I focused on the scope, it is crisp and clear in view. However the bottom image was taken while the camera was still, you can see that the weapon is rather blurry. Unfortunately a screenshot really does not show how bad of a problem this is. The weapon is essentially violently vibrating in-game. I'm at my wits end on this one, I've never seen an issue like this and I can't figure out a way to fix it. Any insight/solutions to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/sk5A5Qg.jpg

SOLVED!

Millenia provided the solution! It was Temporal Anti-Aliasing! I must have skipped over AA settings when I was disabling things like godrays, ambient occlusion, etc. etc. trying to figure it out. So if you're having this issue, try going from TAA to FXAA.

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...