Town For Followers MOD Challange

JasonCantrall

I am not a mod builder so I am looking for someone to take up a challange. Create a town where you can choose the sex of the Jarl, Jarl's Spouse, Children, and House Carl. The only occupants of this town is the Jarl and his/her family with the Housecarl at least until the user locates the town. The challenge is that whoever uses the mod needs to populate the town with thier followers. The user brings a follower to the Jarl and the Jarl gives a list of open positions in the town. Once the user selects a position for the follower, That follower goes to that shop and becomes a member of that town. That follower also gains a house to live in. You can have up to 2 followers per shop making 2 followers per household. As long as the shop is open, the user can purchase items from the follower that corrosponds with the shop. The follower can still be asked to follow the Dragonborn but can not be used to sell/buy items until the follower is released and gets back to his/her shop. The followers will act just like any other character in the game. After work hours they can go to the pub, work around thier house, or yard. Just random.. the User can fire the follower if he/she chooses and the follower goes to the pub to drink away the pain from getting fired. The user can then assign a new worker for that shop by going to the Jarl with the follower.

It is a town occupied and worked by the Dragonborn's Followers.

Positions to fill would be: Blacksmith (2), Bard (2), Pub workers (2), Alchemy (2), Bathhouse (2), Lumber (2), Miners (2), Head of the Guard (1) Town Guards, etc.... The Guards would live in the Barracks along with the Jailors. Can even assign kids to certain houses.

The Dragonborn gets a house in the town with everything a Dragonborn Collector needs.

There can be a quest added:

Tha background: The town was attacked by a cult from a nearby tomb that kidnapped all the occupants of the town. All the kids hid with the Jarl and his family until the Dragonborn arrives. The Jarl asks the Dragonborn to investigate the tomb for survivors but all the Dragonborn finds is deadbodies and the cult.

I don't even know if this is possible but thought it would be a good idea for a Mod.

Please let me know what you think.