Settlement Expansion: "BoST around" (Brotherhood of Steel Takeover)

DietPepsi1997

(Mod idea for when the G.E.C.K. comes out.)

Marketing-type synopsis to get the imagination flowing:

After successfully neutralising the Institute the Brotherhood of Steel has begun their occupation of the Commonwealth, one settlement at a time. Join the Brotherhood Occupation Team (The BOTs) as they use their air superiority to secure tactical locations and set up forward operating bases. As you conquer more locations you'll gain access to new items and abilities like;

• The Distress Pulser;

Call for Brotherhood backup with this new throwable which can provide both ground and air support.

• Recruit new Quartermasters;

As Sentinel you can add new Brotherhood vendors to your settlements who will sell you exclusive items, like the Distress Pulser, and the Vertibird Signal Grenade.

• Recruit new Knights;

Using the settlement recruitment beacon on Brotherhood settlements will allow you to recruit new Knights to post at your settlements, and even recruit as followers.

• Build the Vertibird hangar;

Build a hangar at your settlement to have instant access to your own vertibird (no you can't fly it yourself) without using a signal grenade.

Gain control of The Castle or seize it from the Minutemen to gain access to a new radio station for the Brotherhood, giving you live updates of events in the commonwealth and a sweet selection of music.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed that little pretend advertisement. I know I enjoyed writing it, but yeah, hopefully it is descriptive enough of what I want, while leaving some up for interpretation.

Reason I want this is because I'm not a big fan of the Minutemen, or Preston, so I figured this would be a cool alternative. Being well trained it's also a lot less likely that the Brotherhood would need to call you for help when their fortification gets attacked...

I may be adding extra stuff later on, as It's very likely I'll go "OH! That would be sick!" while making a sandwich or something, soo... yeah; expect this page to get longer.

Cheers.