Palaces Of Skyrim

rishukingler11

http://i.imgur.com/jUgb2ZL.jpg

Hello nexus modders, reviewers and downloaders. Today I, rishukingler11 would like to announce my Palaces Of Skyrim mod.

I never felt that there were any good lore friendly palaces interior modifications for Skyrim. So today, I would like to announce Palaces Of Skyrim. This mod shall tweak the houses/courts of the caretakers of the holds of Skyrim without any big changes as to not become non lore friendly. All the palaces shall be given attention, not just the large palaces. Even the small farmhouse palaces of Morthal, Falkreath, Winterhold and Dawnstar alongside the lavish palaces of Solitude, Markarth, Whiterun, Riften and Windhelm.

All of the palaces are complete. The mod has been released on the 21st Of April, 2016.

The link to the mod is -

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75146?

Edited by rishukingler11

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all.

I have decided to clean Understone Keep of all its rubble. I felt that a keep where jarls lived was never cleaned and repaired! What audacity! Such poor respect towards the jarl! Such laziness from the Jarl as to not get it repaired himself!

Now the keep is completely clean with no rubble and added walls and floors to fill the gap. Except in the area where the river flows. The rubble has been taken away, but the walls are still in a cave as to not completely break the lore that the place was once an abandoned ruin and that the place seen in a cave from the outside and from the inside it is a room with windows.

Secondly, the Blue Palace will be given more furniture and npcs like new thanes and more housecarls. Seriously the palace holds a potential high queen of skyrim. She should have more security. Anyone who wants can come in front of her. I don't see why Ulfric is having a problem trying to stop her and her supporters. Send a man with a knife and he'll come back in a week like, "Job done. Here is her head. I didn't even get a scratch. Pffh. You should've given this to me for my first job."

Then her personal room will be royalty-fied. More furniture, better decorations, etc. Then Pelagius wing will be spookified. I mean, a place where no one has gone in in hundreds of years has edible food! Totally stupid!

Edited by rishukingler11