Legendary Exclusive Perks (Skill Tree Mod)

AzrielIrae

I am unsure if such a thing has been made, but I think it would be a wonderful addition that would actually make legendary... well... worth it-

I mean a mod that adds in new or improved perks once you make a skill legendary.

Imagine having Legendary Archery, and being able to move at high speeds and do jump shots. To be able to draw at a much much faster rate. I feel like that would make it much more worth it.

It is quite simple, and I just thought it was a feature worth adding, and would not require much to actually script. I would do it myself, learn coding myself, I just don`t have the software at the moment.

I mean, it is not a relatively large or crazy request, a lot of guys go on about these big mod requests with these high ambitions, but nobody cares, in the end. They can`t make it themselves, their own ambitions, then nobody else wants to be involved in them. This is something that will actually improve the game in general. Each ambitious mod author will only go after what he desires. The ones who might actually take requests are those who like to focus on smaller details.

If such a thing exists, definitely tell me about it.

---

Azriel Irae

Edited by AzrielIrae

• 1 year later...