Daemon Race Mod

6DeathKnelle9

Making a custom race mod that will have horns, a dragon tail (to simulate a demonic tail as the two are similar), racial power, skill bonuses, custom eyes/eye colours, skin colours, pointed ears, etc.

I was heavily inspired by the Tiefling race by dePog and the SR Daemonic Followers mod (Can't remember the creator at this time).

Planning on making the females CBBE or UNP based, unsure which, and the males based off SOS or another mod depending on whatever body is easiest, might just make the bodies based off a vanilla counterpart so people can just use whatever bodymod they want and it will affect this race.

I am currently making this but I'm having problems with figuring out how to get a dragon tail vice Khajiit/Argonian tail and adding horns to the custom race.

I greatly need assistance to make this race possible as I only have experience with cell creation, furnishings, architecture, etc. and race mods are very new to me, especially ones so in depth as this custom one. Anyone have anyway to help or perhaps undertake the mod yourself, I particularly don't care.