Porting Request

Unlimitedrevolver

Mm...Synx, unlike moonshadow elf or anyother races using head06 mesh, is based on vanilla TES4 imperial head mesh with some deformation. Due to the EULA and the nexus' rule, it's NOT allowed to distribute this race. Fortunately, Throttlekitty had made some fully customized head meshes, and one of them is head06, using by moonshadow elf, doll, etc... Oh..Aos Si race also has its own fully customized head mesh, so distributing them will not break the law here.

Unfortunately, the perfect conversion CANNOT exist due to the number of FALLOUT facegen paramaters is far lesser than one of TES4, so it is impossible to 100% port the race from TES4-- they just look likely but never the same.

Take a example of moonshadow elf, the following two actor sharing almost the same facegen parameters

(I just very slightly modify the FO3 actor to make her look better...)

MSE in FalloutNV

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/2348378-1307405799.jpg

facegen source from TES4

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/39399-1-1307745638.jpg

Unfortunately, for the better quality, I also use the eye mesh of MSE, and it is just identical to TES4 vanilla one... also the human ear, an vanilla imperial human ear.

so I cannot publish this race anymore...(at least this newer version with TES4 eyes)

Oh.. I currently play Oblivion, so the modding progress goes very slow...but it worthes. TES4 lets me understand the beauty again.

Edited by invalidfate

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic