Rings on necklace, Request

VicktorCorvier

That's.. not a bad idea. Are you wanting both rings on the same necklace? How long would the necklace be?

Though.. the vanilla rings look identical :dry: We need a proper ladies ring with a gemstone.

I'm not saying I'll be getting to this right away, but I am planning on converting/creating plenty of jewelry, so I've been cruising threads for jewelry reqs to add to my list.

Personally i would want both on the necklace, although wearing one and the other on the necklace would work for some players. As for how long, i would go for mid length at or near collar bone, not a choker fan for my male toon. Was something i was thinking about, then i was reminded when i put on a pair of gloves, and the ring was clipping.

• 2 years later...

How about using both of the rings in a crafting recipe to make them into a necklace, say maybe using Nates dog tag chain (Cause lets face it, those of us that were in the military never feel comfortable without our dog tags). The mod could add a pair of dog tags (like the brotherhood of steel tags, just not named as such) along with both rings that grants the stats from both rings. Lose the rings and the dog tags, get the combined necklace.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's.. not a bad idea. Are you wanting both rings on the same necklace? How long would the necklace be?

Though.. the vanilla rings look identical :dry: We need a proper ladies ring with a gemstone.

I'm not saying I'll be getting to this right away, but I am planning on converting/creating plenty of jewelry, so I've been cruising threads for jewelry reqs to add to my list.

The wedding ring on a chain is nice.

What I would really like are bullets on a chain with or without dog tags.

One two or three bullets on the chain would be nice. Maybe a silver one (werewolf!) or a golden one...