Custom Alternate Start Help

MagicalBunny

Hello. I am trying to make a mod that contains an alternate start similar to the one present in DUST or Obscurum Pandemic. However, I cannot seem to get it to work. My process is based largely off what was done in Obscurum. I have kept Doc Mitchell's house as the starting cell, I just cannot get the player to "get out of the bed," without Doc Mitchell present. I have tried almost everything to no avail. Disabling Doc Mitchell or removing his script only trap the player in the hazy, swaying state present in the vanilla start. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

Maybe search for the dialogue line that Doc Mitch says right before the player is lifted from the bed. See what script results are added. Then, instead, add that script line to an actual script beginning at gamemode minus 5 seconds or wherever you need it?

Maybe search for the dialogue line that Doc Mitch says right before the player is lifted from the bed. See what script results are added. Then, instead, add that script line to an actual script beginning at gamemode minus 5 seconds or wherever you need it?

Thank you both for the help. I will try the modder's resource and see if I can get it to work. If not, I will mess with the scripts.