Custom voiced follower: dialogue options disabled after hello and idle topics

Pentacrow

Hello,

I am making a custom voiced follower mod. I have a really frustrating problem: after my follower speaks an idle or hello topic the possibility to enter other dialogue with her gets disabled. The topics are shown, but I can't click/fire them. They are only available again after fast traveling or on entering/exiting an interior (in other words loading a new cell enables them again). The strange thing is, that they work normally on random occasions, but mostly they don't. It is like the actor stays occupied/reserved by the idle topic until loading.

I have two quests for my follower: generic dialogue and custom follower quest. Everything else works just fine, but after I added hello and idle topics to the generic dialogue the problem I described occurred. I have tried to alter the flags on dialogue alias tab and conditions in the topics, but nothing seems to help. Maybe I haven't found the right things?

I really hope, that someone could help with this.

Edited by [email protected]

Okay, I think I found a solution myself. I made a hello-topic with the "GetTalkedToPC"-condition. That seems to clear the idle-state and make the normal dialogue enabled. I think this topic could be without actual voice and it would still work (edit: I tested it and it works). This is quite obvious solution, but I have not seen the GetTalkedToPC-condition mentioned in any tutorial.

Edited by [email protected]