Rating  

3 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate my very first mod? (Please be honest, there are no harsh answers)

• 10 (Liar)
    • 9 (Incredible)
    • 8 (Good)
    • 7 (Significantly Above Average)
    • 6 (Above Average)
    • 5 (Average)
    • 4 (Below Average)
    • 3 (Significantly Below Average)
    • 2 (Bad)
    • 1 (Terrible)

Hello Nexus community,

My name is Alkarath,

I am 19 years old and live (aswell as born) in the Netherlands, I recently started to develop basic (unscripted) mods, and am eager to learn more about modding.

And now have uploaded my very first mod, the Shield of the Forgotten Jarl and would like to get as many feedback (both positive and / or negative) as possible on my creation and skills.

As of right now I am working on an update for my mod that polishes the model and textures, aswell as creating multiple resolutions and a optional smaller 1st person model.

I truely hope I can get further into modding and will be working on mods most of my time, I am looking forward of hearing your feedback to further increase and polish my skills.

If you want direct contact you can always send a pm but you can also nearly always find me in the official Nexus forum chat.

Anyways enough talk, I look forward getting to know all of you better aswell as create mods that the you (hopefully) enjoy.

With best regards,

Alkarath

Edited by Alkarath