Hey guys, I'm relatively new to modding as only now did I decide to spice up my ME3 runs.

I was wondering if it was possible to edit your squaddie's powers. Kaidan for example, a Biotic Sphere seems to fit his personality for me than his Barrier powers. Maybe add Shockwaves for Javik instead of Slam. I've been searching forever for a mod and came across the Coalesced something engine or whatnot. I don't know hot it works precisely but I think it's only possible to edit Shepard's powers and not your squad. Not really sure, I'm going to have to take another look. If something like this exists already I'd be very much grateful for directions.

Edited by theunderstatedform

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Install SWAT or SWAT/N7 (squad weaponry and ai tweaks). Either one will allow you to assign or remove powers to your companions, give them non-default weapon types, as well as any other commands you want to use. The changes are only temporary as the load process will wipe out changes but it only takes a button press to restore them. The README.txt will tell you everything you need to know including examples.