Skimpy Armor Beta Test (Sort of)

I just finished giving the meshes of the old "Leathery 4" a new run through Blender. The meshes look good within Nifskope, but they might clip severely in game. I added an H-Cup version, after hours of re-sculpting. It could be useless due clipping. Want to try it and tell me if it works? Send me a PM and I'll give you the link later during the day. I added the meshes on top the original mod, but the plugin is not updated to include the H version. I know the clasps between the top and the panty are a conflictive point, but the defect was present in Neovinci's meshes and I can't do anything about it.

Note: I hold the permissions for the original mod, no need to antagonize me, friendly or otherwise.

Nifskope Render of H-Cup version (Available with wings, without them and in see-through versions of the same):

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc115/DFSL/Leathery4.jpg

Edited by DFSL

Hello to you too, Myarmaad. I posted it here because nobody wanted to help me at the other forum. And it looks like it's going to be the same here...

While I can't actually test HGEC mods, I can help convert it to Robert's Female and I can check for clipping in NifSkope--there's a trick to it.

The top definitely needs re-rigging.

How to do it:

Delete the bone weights from the piece you need to re-rig.

Select the body first, then select that piece. Go into object, scripts and bone weight copy. Set quality to 3 and press OK. This normally helps :)

Hi,

I can't help you myself but several of my team members can as they have adapted a lot of clothes for the different body types of CLS.

If it doesn't work out here, PM me on the Nexus so I'll remember and I'll ask them to look at your files.

Cheers,

Grumpf.