M46607

Hi all, I seem to have encountered a problem with my copy of Skyrim. When I loaded up the game I noticed a box popped up that said some features may be missing, the message you get when you take out a mod. I didn't make any changes to my mods so I didn't pay it any mind. When it loaded up, none of my mods had loaded at all. To make sure they were checked, I tried running the normal launcher (I had launched via Script Extender previously), and not only was my "Data Files" option greyed out, but the "Options" one as well. My first thought was that my ini's were set to read-only, but they both (/my games AND installation directory) weren't set for read-only. I checked the SkyrimPrefs and both of them had the data selection line under Launcher set to 1, rather than 0, I added ".ini" to the end of both file names, I moved the position of not only that line under Launcher but the whole Launcher section around in numerous places in the file, so I have no idea what's causing this.

The only thing I could think of is that I recently moved over all my games' program files to another hard drive, but all my other games work fine, with their respective mods as well.

Any advice?

http://i.imgur.com/DZbjEHf.png?1

• 2 years later...