Heavy Traffic ×

Wire-frame sight/ alternate stealth-boy visuals

Ekayne

so, the other day I was playing with my sniper rifle, and tried the "TWF" console command, which turns everything into wire-frame, which inadvertently lets you see through walls, and with a targeting hud that I had on my character, turns hostiles into red, very visible wire-frames. this gave me two ideas.

1. could a mod be set up to activate wire-frame mode upon looking through a scope and undo it when not aiming? because that would be fantastic, allowing me to track targets through walls.

2. is it possible to turn individual items into wire-frames of themselves leaving everything else normal? I ask this because There's a bit of an issue in vanilla using sights and a stealth-boy, and a wire-frame character would still give the illusion of being invisible, without destroying the ability to sight, though figuring out a way to turn off the character wire-frame when using the pip-boy would be a good idea, since pipboy and stealth boy compatibility also seems to be an issue. (I've seen two mods that address this problem, so the stealth-boy thing is more of a side note, I'm just not a fan of the way either fix the problem,)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/21703/?

to show what I mean.

Edited by Ekayne