• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

gromulos

gromulos

Moto says Moo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

I don't provide support for any version of Mod Organizer simply because I don't use it and I am not familiar with it

My suggestion, use the last official release of NMM, it's what I use and it works perfectly fine

https://forums.nexus...download-links/

rasonage

rasonage

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Wyre flash doesn't support NMM community edition...

why all the hate? I love NMM

gromulos

gromulos

Moto says Moo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Wyre flash doesn't support NMM community edition...
why all the hate? I love NMM

I have no clue where you are getting your information from, I am almost positive that I have never once stated that I hate or even dislike NMM, heck I use it myself. Now, I HAVE stated that Vortex is crap "in my own personal opinion", I don't recommend anyone using Vortex for any of the Fallout games or Skyrim simply because I have tried it myself and it was a HUGE mess and caused more problems than NMM ever did, for me anyway.

One thing I will point out about Wrye Flash / Smash / Bash and NMM is, they are the only 2 programs that I know of that work together and "remember" any change you do in either. If you make a change in one, the other program knows about it and remembers it. No other programs work together as seamlessly as these 2 together.

So, once again, where are you getting your information from.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout4, beginner, guide, fallout 4

Page loaded in: 1.040 seconds