require some assistance please

mdodeadone

hi all,

im after some assistance with my load order.

as you can see by the couple of screenshots i have added all was running great while building my little base up.

now all of a sudden when i go to the prefab section it CTD on me. i have not added anything new since i have been building and looks like my load order has gone mad. now im lost to what should be a working load order

this is my current load order.
Fallout4.esm=1
SpringCleaning.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
ProjectCommonwealth.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
Snap'n Build.esm=1
Simple Intersection.esp=1
SkjAlert_RS-.esp=1
ExpandedSettlementBuildings.esp=1
Snap'n Build - Metal windows.esp=1
Snap'n Build - Immersive Modular Doorways.esp=1
Snap and Build - Industrial bridges.esp=1
SnB - Windows.esp=1
SnB-Bridges-Homemaker.esp=1
Snap'n Build - Roofs.esp=1
DD_AIO_I_Hate_You_All.esp=1
DD_Power_armor_option.esp=1
DD_bobblehead_stands.esp=1
Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - All in One.esp=1
Buildable_PAFrame.esp=1
BetterGenerators.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Colored Workshop Lights.esp=1
Pack1 - Poster - BetterBeds.esp=1
Pack1 - Vault-Tec - BetterBeds.esp=1
Pack2 - Poster - BetterBeds.esp=1
Pack3 - Poster - BetterBeds.esp=1
Pack2 - Vault-Tec - BetterBeds.esp=1
Pack3 - Vault-Tec - BetterBeds.esp=1
Pack4 - Vault-Tec - BetterBeds.esp=1
MYLadyKillerBed.esp=1
MYBlackWidowBed.esp=1
OSHA_Signs.esp=1
GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp=1
Art Gallery.esp=1
Friffy_Fixed Rugs.esp=1
Lore Friendly Posters.esp=1
DS Flags.esp=1
OctaviusSentibar_Labels.esp=1
Business Settlements.esp=1
pylonscheap.esp=1
PerkChartPoster.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
BusinessSettlements-SKPatch.esp=1
Homemaker - SK Integration Patch.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects SK.esp=1
InsElevator-Nobutton.esp=1
CarryWeight200Strength.esp=1
CarryWeight9999.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp=1
KerriganGlasses.esp=1
Kerrigan.esp=1
KerriganColorChange.esp=1
Harness-calyps.esp=1
N7-Armor-Standalone_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
SniperDamage.esp=1
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp=1
N7 VaultSuit F-Gloves.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp=1
VaultCentral.esp=1
VaultSuitBoxes.esp=1
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp=1
Snap'n Build v1.6 SK patch.esp=1
ImmersiveVendors.esp=1
UnlimitedPower.esp=1
Vasstek_VaultSuit.esp=1
NanoHelmet.esp=1
NanoArmor.esp=1
DelyteOutfits.esp=1
Build High.esp=1
BrighterSettlementLights_ExtraBrightv1.1.esp=1
WeaponRacks.esp=1
WeaponRacks-Tools-Vanilla.esp=1
WeaponRacks-Weapons-Vanilla.esp=1
AdvSettleTurretSet.esp=1
AdvSettleTurretSet-SKPatch.esp=1
AS_CraftableInstituteStations.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-SKPatch.esp=1
WaterTowers.esp=1
Cait CBBE Standalone 1.esp=1
ShadeArmorIV.esp=1
Spartan-Calyps.esp=1
Chain Armor.esp=1
2pacSkimpy.esp=1
MGSOutfit.esp=1
m82a.esp=1
QuickEnterFromStand.esp=1
QuickExitToStand.esp=1
regards

Cool load order. When Flags of the world was being made it crashed like that. The creator said to try moving thru the menu slowly an it would load. You know, waiting for the build mode menu to load that, give it a few seconds, an if you don't see items wait till you see them, before going further. It could be it's a really old load order an set of mods. I deleted everything an started over twice, with the 3rd load order turning out perfect, well more perfect for me, an stable. I got rid of a lot of messy s***, an some things I wanted but wouldn't work with what I had.

IMO, Settlement keywords was a piece of s***. Because the real settlement keywords are the ones in Homemaker. If you don't use a mod that conflicts with Homemaker, Settlement Keywords can get f***ed. I mean if I were going to have made a settlement keywords for the community, it would be based on Homemaker or SSEX, though SSEX is outdated now, an has been replaced with Homemaker.

Armor Keywords is bad enough. It seems very much the cluster f*** catastrophe of compatibility patches of the last 6 years with Fallout. To help, you can ~player.getav experience which will give you how much XP you earned. You can pretty much craft anything else you would lose. Namely cause if you made a new load order, you would have to start a new game. The face can be ripped or improved on an such. What I found was that I got closer to the character from having to start over multiple times since launch, legacy though, doesn't sting as bad. For one thing you pick the perks like 6,000 times an can figure out how you want it.

The attachment is Organic XP. You would pretty much multiply your XP by 5. That or just note the level you were at an then ~player.modav experience # over an over till you got to the level you were at, save the game an then practice picking perks in the sanctuary basement. Organic XP multiplies XP rewards by 5 so that a kill equals 25 XP on very easy kills, the rest is locked until the GECK, but those others would be multiplied by 5 whatever they are. Because of that, the requirements to level up were multiplied by 5 as well, though instead of the lame 200/75 base that comes with FO4, it's using FO3/FNV 200/150 x 5 or 1000/750. To explain, it requires 1000 XP to reach level 2, an 1750 XP to reach level 3 an so on.

Picking locks, hacking computer, speech challenges, discovery, ect were all standardized to FO3/FNV reward amounts 12, 25, 50, 75, and 150. Then to bolster that build mode was standardized an set to 125 XP max (though it varies) It comes with a well rested 25% XP bonus that lasts from 6:00am to lunchtime, thus making 125 XP into 150XP or something like that, I don't quite remember all the details. Then also it comes with Tougher Lock Picking. Which if it is released again will be changed to Realistic Lock Picking, because that's what it feels like. It's not a sweet spot, it feels like there is only one spot for a lock to unlock it, such is the case with locks in the real world. You don't have to use it, but since you were maybe considering changing the game, this would change the game, and it's just human psychology, we like bigger numbers an tough locks, ROFL.

hi, sorry about late reply, been trying to fix this since i posted, anyway i have everything working except 1 mod. Northland. no matter were i place it in my load order nothing appears, i think i shall just remove it as everything else works perfectly so far.

i do have 1 other issue, when crafting my SSD seems to lose space untill i have none left, thus causing me not having enough SSD space to save what i have just created.

i have set my page file size manually but still same issue. runing win7.1 with 16gig ram

and thank you also for the advice and tips above, i might take some and try them out.

Hey, I don't know how helpful either of these will be, but:

From what I understand, if you're using the SK version of Snap'N Build, the .esm needs to go above Homemaker's in the load order. That causes CTD for me if I don't fix that after a Loot sort.

Also, about the Northland thing - have you tried manually copying the files from Northland into the Data folder (or wherever the page tells you, if it's different.) I had a few things (rugs, curtains, walls) not show up in the build menu, have a place reserved but be invisible, etc. It was because NMM hadn't copied all the files over correctly. When I did it manually, they were there.

Hope it's helpful, because I certainly can't tell you anything about the space issue. Though, do you have autosave turned on? Maybe it's making a number of autosaves, using up the disk space you'd use for a hard save?

ok thank you, i have found the issue with my ssd space being used, it was the geforce experience program using it up.

and i shall try manually copying the file from northland over and see if i have any luck.

cheers for the Snap'N Build tip ill try that also

ok, when i change the load order from snapnbuild above homemaker its crashes everytime. however with the load order i have now this seems to work the way i have it no problem so im leaving it as is.

i also copied over all the files manually from from northland but still not even showing up. really would like to have this mod working, i have also tried moving it up and down my load order but still nothing.

• 1 month later...

A little clarification, when I said SNB above HM, I meant to move it first in the load order. It still doesn't sound like it was helpful advice, but mine goes:

Settlement Keywords

Snap N Build

Homemaker

etc.

It sounds like you got the problems solved except for Northland so, moving on. Have you tried using other programs to set your load order? I always use LOOT after messing around with mods. I let it set my load order, then reorder the three above manually. I almost always open up Wrye Bash as well, and search for any orange mods. If there are orange ones, I try to fix them. This normally involves sorting their masters in FO4Edit.

And, just to ask the about the easy solution - you sure you're looking in the right place for them? (Resources / Misc.)