An ambitious Blade Quest

atena

Hi, I have a great idea(I think) for a new blade quest which will also tie the Paarthurnax choice. I thought, as many of you, that the new blades are assholes (especially Delphine, really annoying.) But they were really super cool in The Oblivion, I thought the fact that only those two assholes survived the thalmor persecution was a bit ironic. So my idea is to invent a new character who also survived and make that character a senior member of The blades, thus the new grandmaster. This way he will be able to tell them to go f*** themselves and leave the choice to kill or spare paarthurnax to the dragonborn as he should. I know there is already a mod that allows you to "convince" Delphine and it's great, but it's not voice acted for obvious reasons and I think this is a better way of solving the Paarthurnax dilemma.

Obviously that is just the beginning, the quest line I have in mind involves thalmor, dwemer and many more. I wrote a rather detailed synopsis but I don't want to share it publicly since it contains heavy spoilers. I actually want to make this mod myself, (and in time I will, if I can't find any help), but I have very few modding experience and as I said this is a very detailed quest line I envisioned. So this is not actually a mod request, it's an offer. I am willing/eager to write all the dialogues, and I can do voice acting if desperate.(I do have a voice:P) I can also help with the modding process, while I don't really have much experience in modding, I am familiar with various programming languages that I think/hope the learning curve would be fast. In any rate I will need partners in this project! So, what do you say partners? (It's Ralis's problem now.)

PS: I can send the synopsis, along with a bit of dialogue to anyone who is interested.

Little teaser:

"After the fiasco at the Thalmor Embassy, The Thalmor high council sends a highly decorated General called Calquariel who is known as the one who exterminated the Blades. Petrus Decimus, a surviving blade member, follows him to Skyrim, seeking revenge."