No rewards for the main quest

Superzombie42

Hi all, I just finished the main quest and was a little disappointed to find that Azura did not show up and did not give me the awesome ring she's supposed to give, which means I went through the trouble of killing Dagoth Ur and have nothing but a journal entry to show for it. I really really wanted that ring though. The first time I beat him I just cast almsivi intervention and got out and then remembered I wsan't supposed to do that, loaded up a previous save, killed Dagoth Ur again, and voila- no ring.

Loaded a save before I got to Dagoth Ur, ran through, killed him again, still no ring and no Azura. She fall asleep?

I had no saves any farther back so I have to wonder, am I just forever locked out of getting the ring?

Is there a cheat I can use to add the ring to my inventory and to force the cutscene? Or a patch that fixes this issue? Thanks.

Just to be clear - are you just stabbing Dagoth Ur to death and leaving, or are you destroying the Heart of Lorkhan? Because only the latter actually stops him. Doing so SHOULD teleport you to the Ghostgate entrance where you have a chat with Azura.

If you are doing so and not getting anything out of it then yeah, seems your game is bugged. Not sure what to do then.

Just to be clear - are you just stabbing Dagoth Ur to death and leaving, or are you destroying the Heart of Lorkhan? Because only the latter actually stops him. Doing so SHOULD teleport you to the Ghostgate entrance where you have a chat with Azura.

If you are doing so and not getting anything out of it then yeah, seems your game is bugged. Not sure what to do then.

Yes, I am destroying the heart- before I kill Dagoth Ur in fact.