Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:21 PM
I'd like an easy way to add music to the game. Whether it's automatically played in the background for specific environments/events, or manually through something like a jukebox. I'd love to add music from the original SNES Harvest Moon because of the nostalgia, as well as from any other games that seemed appropriate.
Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:40 PM
I would love someone to create the following mods. I am speaking on the behalf of one of my friends for some of these.
- Guys to Girls: Turn all Guys into Girls, including sprites and portraits.
- Girls to Guys: Turn all Girls into Guys, including sprites and portraits.
- Turn Old Ugly Women into Younger and Hotter Women.
- Turn Old Ugly Men into Younger and Hotter Men.
- Topless Guys. Remove shirts from all of the 'hot guys'.
- Topless Girls to Guys.
- Adult Modding: Topless Guys to Girls
- Adult Modding: Nude Guys to Girls
- Adult Modding: Nude Girls (Everyone but Evelyn)
And so on. If I was decent as sprite work, I would do it.
Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:43 PM
* I would like to request a mod that removes the gradual decrease in relationships.
- As there are 30+ NPCs, it is becoming a chore to keep that value constantly at the maximum of 10-hearts, as it slowly decays over time.
There is one on the other modding site.
Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:50 AM
One thing that I find (and from what I've seen, quite a few others do as well) is that the spa is useful, but inconvenient, and generally has a poor, run-down, and lonely atmosphere for just how big it is.
Personally, I would like to see a mod that, in addition to clearing the path to the spa, the earthquake also opens up a small cave on your farm that has a small natural hot spring. Or, if such a thing is even doable (I imagine it's certainly possible, but I have no experience making mods so I have no clue of how difficult it might be) to add a bathhouse or something to the farm, possibly run-down like the greenhouse but you can pay Robin to fix it as an upgrade? I think that would be a fair trade for the convenience of having a recharging spot right on your farm.
Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:56 AM
I would like a mod that preferably just stops lightning from destroying crops and trees, or possibly make lightning rods protect an area from lightning similar to the way scarecrows protect from birds.
If anyone would be able to fix this little bugbear I have with the game I'd be very happy.
Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:08 AM
I'd like to see someone make a mod that adds more dialogue options to make the story more detailed. As it stands right now, most of the characters repeat the same lines over and over again. Simply adding huge pools of sayings to each character would be nice.
However, if it's at all possible to add more cutscenes to the game and give players options in what to say to people during conversations to change different outcomes later in the game, then this would be my top priority.
Edited by ActiveHate, 28 March 2016 - 06:08 AM.