TD-64 Mod pulled from Nexus

Gonzotron93

There was this new mod today which made me so happy, we could finally get something equivalent to the Chinese AR from Fallout 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S92d_914C18

Yet for some reason Nexus site pulled the mod out, because they said the model included ripped assets from New Vegas? I searched for the mod itself (and also parts of the mod's gun) in the New Vegas Nexus site, yet I couldn't even find anything that's explicitly pulled from those mods:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/70321/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59481/?

^These are about the only RPK mods I could find on that site, so what gives Nexus? You really don't want us to have an AK in Fallout 4? (And don't give me those other* "AK" mods they're crap imo)

Also take in the fact that none of those parts/assets are completely the same as his, other than looking similar.

If you guys at Nexus can really show me the mod which Skibadaa took, I'll shut up but right now my opinion stands. And I'd really love it if you put the mod back on, and maybe even unbanned him.

Edited by Gonzotron93

If you guys at Nexus can really show me the mod which Skibadaa took, I'll shut up but right now my opinion stands. And I'd really love it if you put the mod back on, and maybe even unbanned him.

why they takin down his mod? damn

nexus should be answer or reupload this mod

You seem to misunderstand how this works. Public discussion of staff actions involving users (whether yourself or someone else) is not up to public debate.

If you disagree with the actions of a member of staff, then you should either contact them and discuss the matter in private - or take it to the next ranking staff member, or the owner if you feel it is required.

Skibadaa violated our terms and has been warned for it. The details of which you can read in the warning notice linked above by lilkandeekid (thank you btw). This is as much as you need to know on the subject.

As for the file removal:

Removal of content

The staff reserves the right to remove, with or without notice, any content at any time. If a violation of theses terms and service and rules has occurred based on the judgement of the moderation staff (and only the judgement of the moderation staff, not your own) action can be taken against the uploader in the form of an informal warning, formal warning or a ban when warranted.

Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors. This also includes members from countries that do not recognise copyright laws.

There is the relevant statements listed in our terms of service.

Now, since there is nothing further to say...

Topic closed.