Turn New Vegas's Power Armour into Fallout 4's Power Armour

Fenryr3001

ca

there is a power armor mod made by dragbody that replaces all the power armors to look like the one from fallout 4, but its not public, so look around for it maybe?

can you share the link bro?

Can't share it here. "but its not public"

• 11 months later...

ca

there is a power armor mod made by dragbody that replaces all the power armors to look like the one from fallout 4, but its not public, so look around for it maybe?

can you share the link bro?

Doing that may break some rules of Nexus Mods, as implementing models from other games is prohibited.

So by posting such a link, the user can receive a formal warning.

But what about animations and sizes of armor pieces? Are there any mods ready or WIP to make FNV PA feel more heavy and F4-ish visually?

It wouldn't really have animations specifically unless someone makes them, although there are some animations that are power armor restricted (ie slightly different if your wearing power armor), like the animation for a reverse pickpocketed grenade. But I don't know of any already made solutions for movement, combat animations etc

The model listed earlier in the thread can be split up into pieces but we don't have a power armor frame. Some of the pieces can be damaged and fall away like fallout 4, but we have a much more limited number of body slots, so some scripting magic may have to be employed.

I'm not sure what you mean by sizes of armor pieces, but I think perverseImp did a script to make the whole suit bigger (or maybe it was another mod author, I'm not sure).

• 4 months later...