Settlement guards with weapons equipped

Valkeryn33

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to request a simple mod that makes guards at settlements keep their weapon equipped instead of the hand behind the back animation when they are at their guard tower.

I have no idea how difficult or easy it would be to make this, so I would like to hear what you think about it. Thanks for your time in advance.

• 3 months later...

I'm interested in this, too. I'm also interested in invisible markers (as a seperate building thing), specifically for patrolling, to assign someone to patrol and someone else to guard instead of guards to just patrol randomly whenver they like.

And patrollers patrol thorugh the invisible markers in order you built (or with specifically designed markers with numbers for order reference). That'd be cool.

• 9 months later...

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to request a simple mod that makes guards at settlements keep their weapon equipped instead of the hand behind the back animation when they are at their guard tower.

I have no idea how difficult or easy it would be to make this, so I would like to hear what you think about it. Thanks for your time in advance.

Here is what I found that works, at least for me:

1. I created special clothing - vanilla - for the settlements. I take their clothing from their inventory and give them what I created, after I have assigned them to what ever project. You have to ' enable this ' on them.

2. I also create Plasma Rifles for them and take their weapons from them and enable them as well.

Then I see, especially the guards with their weapons, even when walking around, their weapons are seen.

Hope this helps?

.. Jj ...

Hey everyone,

Here is what I found that works, at least for me:

1. I created special clothing - vanilla - for the settlements. I take their clothing from their inventory and give them what I created, after I have assigned them to what ever project. You have to ' enable this ' on them.

2. I also create Plasma Rifles for them and take their weapons from them and enable them as well.

Then I see, especially the guards with their weapons, even when walking around, their weapons are seen.

Hope this helps?

.. Jj ...

when the guard goes from one point to another, their weapons visible.

But when the guard stands at one point, their weapons are not visible:

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1492937906/127286fe/16965020.png

Animation of visible weapons in "Goodneighbor":

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1492937911/a9385db1/16965021.png

It would be nice to make visible guards weapon in the settlements.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...