Killed By Letho In First Confrontation

Letho kills me every time in the first confrontation in Witcher 2, and the game ends. I can't even make a dent in the guy. I thought he was supposed to let me go 'cause I'd saved his life and he wanted to be even?

Go Witcher 2, always the really, really hard bosses. In some ways kinda takes the fun out of the game. If I want reality I'll read up on ISIS.

• 2 weeks later...

ello...

yea letho can be a meanie. are you playing on insane? since you said the game ends once he kills you. i play a modded TW2 and bossfights get even harder that way still letho required lots of my arsenal that i had at my disposal at that time. also: dont try to fight him with swords if you dont have too many skillspoints in the swordsman-ability-tree.

i feel your rage, i have to reload letho's fight on every playthrough but the satisfaction once i ploughed that s.o.b. is even greater. also considering your other thread about cutscenes before boss-fights not all of them have those. also when not playing on insane save-games are usually made just before the fight starts (which is not too much better since it sucks taking a hit from letho when you are still halfway in loading screen).

Have a good one

Saro