Making a mod? Let me make you a trailer!

dwellufool

I realized last night that it had been 3 months since the release of "Learning Curve," and just as much time since the release of a mod trailer. I am going to consolidate what little spare time I have for these side projects (which take long hours for no compensation) to work on Ripper&Tin Man + How To Mod FO4. I am sorry to the other mod makers who I spoke with, but I will postpone those projects indefinitely. I plan to release “Sophie” in the coming weeks. Sorry again to those I spoke with.

Thread is closed! Thanks to all who are participating. The trailers will be shared here when completed!

A year or so ago I made some mod videos for the Skyrim mod community, and I'd like to make 2-3 more for the Fallout 4 community!

The community is pretty limited without the Creation Kit for mods, but if you've got a mod I'd like to try different types of mods and showcase their features or make a more narrative-focused trailer.

Here's my channel: youtube.com/user/FailSafeYT (look at the "Skyrim Mod" videos for an idea of what I did back then).

First come first serve for now, but I'd like to try different mods and different types of trailers for each.

I'll check this thread for replies later. My email is [email protected]

thanks, lovelies

Edited by dwellufool

I'm starting work on the projects for folks who emailed or replied here today, but I'm still not in for as much a work load as I thought I would. Doing a last call for today for anyone else who'd like to collaborate on a trailer. I'll abandon this thread tomorrow mornin'.

Bring it on, c'maaan