Homemaker mod MISSING ITEMS AND CRASH

isaibolanos

so i had home maker before i believe it was one of the earliest versions as i got the mod a month after its release. the mod was working fine but then after updating the game, homemaker, and NMM, most of the item, especially the entire building tab was replaced with empty areas basically no icons, but you can still select empty categories, once you do try to place a wall or floor the entire game crashes. i have looked through the web but i have not found one forum or comment that relates to this as something this drastic. so if you can please help me. i have manually uninstalled and reinstalled the mod with no changes.

found the solution

{1} Disable all mods in the NMM.
{2} Go to the Documents/My Games/Fallout 4 folder and locate the Fallout4custom.ini file
{3} Open the file and make sure these lines are added anywhere(check to see if they are there first) in the file.
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sInvalidationFile=
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
{4} Save the file. Close it. Right click on it, go to properties. Make sure it is "READ ONLY" and save properties.
{5} Re-enable all mods. You should be good to go.

if you cant find the Fallout4custom.ini the ".ini" part was missing on mine so it can just say "Fallout4custom"

• 11 months later...

That happened to me moths ago , i just updated the game to ~1.9 and i have no problem with the mods i am using.

I can't think anything else

Maybe you need all the DLC, mostly of the items are parts of them.

Edited by Sipues