Why Is Newly Re-installed Morrowind Crashing on Start-up?:

I recently reinstalled Morrowind and set about remodding it by following guidelines in BTB's Morrowing Mod List. I ran Morrowind Code Patch and MGE 3.8.0. I used Mlox several times and corrected the conflicts it turned up using NMM and various mod sources. I started Morrowind. After protesting with several pop-up error messages, it promptly crashed. The Warnings file follows:

“One of the files that "Vivec_Voice_addon TRIBUNAL.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save. This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message but not necessarily fix any errors.

One of the files that "BetterClothesForTB.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save. This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message but not necessarily fix any errors.

One of the files that "Passive_Healthy_Wildlife.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save. This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message but not necessarily fix any errors.

One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

I was not able to find Foot part in BC_shoes_common_1.

I was unable to find referenced object "|MGEpipe" in script MGE_Zoom.”

I could not find a “Foot” either. But I did find and install Better Clothes_v1.1_nac.esp. BetterClothesForTB and BetterClothesBloodmoonPlus and More Better Clothes Vol 1 - Vanilla also are installed. I was not able to find anything like "|MGEpipe" nor how to do anything to MGE_Zoom.

Mlox showed all mods had the required Masters. I do not understand why a change in an .ESP's master file since the “last save” makes any difference when there are NO SAVES. Nevertheless, I disabled the 3 offending .esp's and tried again. The game crashed again on start-up leaving a shorter warnings.txt:

“Not able to find Foot part in BC_shoes_common_1.

Unable to find referenced object "|MGEpipe" in script MGE_Zoom.”

Mlox shows nothing related to Better Clothes nor MGE_Zoom ?

So ... does anyone know how to overcome this problem?

EDIT 15MAR2016:

Following is the Mlox output:

[NOTE]

> 'DN-GDRv1 (BTB Edit).esp'

| ! Darknut has released a new version of "Darknut's Greater Dwemer Ruins", 1.1

| ! Download it from Morrowind Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43544/

[NOTE]

> 'Syc_HerbalismforPurists (Pearl Bug Edit).esp'

| ! "Herbalism for Purists" has an error in its Kollop script. BTB's version of the plugin fixes the error "by removing the mod's effects on kollups altogether".

| ! Alternatively, Spirithawke has released a fixed version of "Herbalism for Purists" which corrects the script error but maintains the mod's effect on kollops, scroll down to the Additional Files section:

| ! http://mw.modhistory.com/download--9321

[NOTE]

> [ANY

> 'Illuminated Windows v1.2.esp',

> 'Illuminated Windows - Bloodmoon v1.2.esp]

| ! Dark Angel suggests changing your morrowind.ini so quadratic lighting is used.

| ! See "MW_Illuminated_windows_v1_2.zip\Data Files\DrkAngel readme.doc"

[NOTE]

> 'Morrowind Code Patch Showcase.esp'

| ! The Morrowind Code Patch Showcase does not need to be loaded for MCP to function. Disable the mod after you have compared how patched Morrowind differs from normal Morrowind.

| ! (Ref: "MCP Readme.txt")

[NOTE]

> "Timeslip's trinkets.esp"

| These mods require Morrowind Graphics Extender (MGE) v3.0.3 or later, with MWSE enabled.

[NOTE]

> 'Better Music System (BTB Edit) (Vanilla).esp'

| These mods require Morrowind Script Extender (MWSE) v0.9.4a, or MGE v3.5.6 or later.

[NOTE]

> 'Clean UMPP-fixes-BTB-v2.esp'

| !! "The Umbra script of "Clean UMPP-fixes-BTB-v2.esp" (UMPP 1.6.5 fixes) seems to bugged. As soon as i have killed Umbra i get an never ending stream of Journal Updates and my inventory gets glitched up."

| !! (Ref: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5902 )

current saved to: current_loadorder.out

mlox sorted saved to: mlox_new_loadorder.out

Edited by DerEider