Sweet! Now we just need a controller compatible version, and effects that are applied while smoking and after smoking. Does the character flick the cigarette butt when he/she is done as well? I know I've seen an animation for that too, lol.

This also opens up the possibility for new ways for the character to ingest drugs, or maybe even make new ones (a real world comparison would be PCP as far as ingestion method).

Edited by Mythos214

Sweet! Now we just need a controller compatible version, and effects that are applied while smoking and after smoking. Does the character flick the cigarette butt when he/she is done as well? I know I've seen an animation for that too, lol.

This also opens up the possibility for new ways for the character to ingest drugs, or maybe even make new ones (a real world comparison would be PCP as far as ingestion method).

Yessir, she lights up when activated and flicks it away when deactivated. Just like watching Desdemona or a similar female NPC. Also, given the fact that it's using the vanilla console command it works for both male and female. I've just never played a male char yet lol.

Edited by PhoenixKnight13

Yessir, she lights up when activated and flicks it away when deactivated. Just like watching Desdemona or a similar female NPC. Also, given the fact that it's using the vanilla console command it works for both male and female. I've just never played a male char yet lol.

Cool! I remember the New Vegas smoking mod which was pretty good, the one thing.. or well two things that bugged me about it were the lack of "color" in the animations (as in the animations weren't very.. well, animated like they are in FO4), and also it kind of bugged me that your character wouldn't automatically pitch the cigarette when you prepared to "move out". Otherwise it was a pretty cool mod.

Cool! I remember the New Vegas smoking mod which was pretty good, the one thing.. or well two things that bugged me about it were the lack of "color" in the animations (as in the animations weren't very.. well, animated like they are in FO4), and also it kind of bugged me that your character wouldn't automatically pitch the cigarette when you prepared to "move out". Otherwise it was a pretty cool mod.

Yeah this is all vanilla animations so no issues. If all goes well DOOM and I will get this smoking command ported into a chem mod format, as I have some uses for it in the Ashes to Ashes arc.