[Recruiting] Vault 273 Quests recruitment thread.

DDProductions83

Hello

What kind of clutter would you need?

Greetings,

Ghosu

Just basics, IE making a dungeon feel more alive. I tend to speed rush the macro IE design, triggers, scenes etc, then I am terrible at the micro, tables covered, corpses here and there, spiderwebs, ambiance etc. Mostly I just mean bringing a place to life. Though it would be cool to have some more custom dungeon designers from scratch onboard for side levels etc, the areas will be able to be revisited so people can fully explore them if we get more side parts.

Might be able to make some 3D models, and textures if needed, although I have somewhat limited tools for the latter. Some samples of my work:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9567/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9871/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9304/?

Should sell that crowbar for 2.99 on bethnet yo! :P

Now I want to equip super mutants with cap america shields for some odd reason. Textures aren't bad, I'll get bleu to talk with ya toward end of the week most likely, just taking names and s#*! for now and finishing off the main script, then we will most likely be in asset design stage etc

Hello. Not one to ever indulge in bragging, but you asked for some ... vetting of credentials, so here goes. I do have some literary experience and some past work for I.C.E. in character design and flushing out settings for a H.A.R.P. Campaign set, as well as some small work in the TimeRiders supplement. Nothing award winning but I do have a firm grasp of language and speech patterns and I believe that I write dialogue quite well. My familiarity with dungeon design has been mostly of the High Fantasy - (DnD, D20, Call of Cthulhu, Runequest, i.e) variety, but in years past I was a top dungeonmaster in a *cough cough*.... mid-state competition for 3 years. lol So before I gag on how trivial those credentials sound I will simply say this. I can write. I can spell. I can write well. I have an active and fertile imagination, and it has been said that I can spin a thrilling storyline. I offer my services if needed since I have found much joy in recent years from Modding projects and have felt immensely grateful to the Modders that have taken their time to add to the overall experience of some already good games --- to help push those games to be great. Helping out on a modding project would make me feel as if I am giving back a bit to all the others that have helped make my games come alive.

Oh, and final credential. I know the difference between "Their" and "there" and "They're" ....hahaha

I know that you aren't looking for Voice Actors right now but I have also done some commercial voice-overs for some companies and one radio advert.

I also could contribute some writing work and written concepts of stuff also did some prelimerary work on Fallout 3 and New Vegas mods

I'm also a big fan of Brothershogo's work as the WMX and EVE and the like mods like more visuals is even nicer ( not that i can contribute with that.....)

anyway I'm interested in this project and i can add some things in with my writing and stuff..

and if that expedition is coming all the way from North England then their weaponry should be British or Brit inspired or could be

and Before Nuclear atomizing of the world where the states and Great Brittain on good terms ? anyone know?

Cheerio and lets put a molerat on the Barby