Player Voice Modulator/Filter

0Anesthetic4u

Hi all

Normally I don't do this, but I cant seem to find something I thought would have been a fairly obvious Mod that would have already been made.

So if it does exist I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction, and if it doesn't maybe I can inspire someone to add it.

I was thinking there should probably be a mod that adds digital effects to the player voice.

That way they could roleplay a synth, or potentially a cyborg.

It wouldn't even necessarily need to be very hard to implement. Just take the modulators already applying to the synths, or when wearing power armor and make them apply to the player all the time.

What would be super cool would be a custom modulator that a player could fine tune to their liking, but I understand how much more difficult that would be.

So if it exists, please show the way, if it doesn't, I hope this sounds as cool to you as it does to me.

You'd need to wait for the GECK, but I believe that there's a way to do this in-engine; I know that both Power Armour helmets and Ghouls have GECK-based voice modulation. Like, it's a tick-box option.

Not sure if you could create a new voice modulation, though. Might require F4SE, and that could get complicated fast.

You'd need to wait for the GECK, but I believe that there's a way to do this in-engine; I know that both Power Armour helmets and Ghouls have GECK-based voice modulation. Like, it's a tick-box option.

Not sure if you could create a new voice modulation, though. Might require F4SE, and that could get complicated fast.

You don't need the CK, the filters are the Audio Effect Chain records in FO4Edit and those effects can be applied to an actor's voice in game from the Sound Output Module record.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been poking around with this too and there is a keyword called PowerArmorHelmetEffectFP_DO that references an audio effect chain called AudioEffectChainPowerArmorHelmet.

So I'm thinking that if we create a new keyword referencing one of the other audio chain effects we could attatch it to another item to change the voice in other ways. Right?

I'm not used to using FO4Edit so I'm not sure how to ceate new keyword entries.

EDIT Sorry, my mistake PowerArmorHelmetEffectFP_DO is a default object, whatever the hell that is.

Edited by sparrowjuice

• 10 months later...