Astounding

6 replies to this topic

Someone78

Someone78

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I'm amazed that this forum is so dead. But that's not what brought me here. I came here looking for, as I did for Skyrim and other games, nude mods. Finding ZERO mods in that search, in the Nexus, leaves me flabbergasted. Is this game just impossible to mod or what? It's shocking to not find nude mods for a PC game. Anyone else shocked?

Someone78

Someone78

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Well, searching elsewhere on the internet hasn't really bore any fruit either. So I've decided to attempt to create my own nude mod for Borderlands 1. In my search, I came across hints of a mod for BL2 using a program called Texmod. Trying to search for websites that actually have the mods is like a needle in a haystack, but finding the program to download was quite easy. I even managed to find a bit of a tutorial. Unfortunately, it doesn't say what to do when something doesn't work properly. Either the version (0.9b) of Texmod I'm using isn't compatible with BL1, or I'm doing something wrong, because the "menu" that's supposed to appear in the upper left hand corner isn't appearing. Attempts to find an updated version have failed. I'll keep searching for a solution, though, and update this space from time to time. In the mean time, I'm open to suggestions :D

Someone78

Someone78

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Just figured I'd check in. Still no luck/progress. Not giving up hope though. Wonder if anyone is reading this. Oh well.

Redoneter593

Redoneter593

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

While Borderlands series has great games, they simply don't have the same fanbase size or amount of single player content like Bethesda games do. Their are some good mods for borderlands on the nexus, but no nude ones, likely due to the fact that (A you are likely going to be stuck in 1st person with no way to see yourself (B the BL series doesn't look to be moddable at a glance (C because the BL series might be only moddable in a few ways. One mod that I really would like to see is to play as a droideka in one or more of the BL games as they have shields already implemented, where as Skyrim would require a complete overhaul in one of a few ways just to achieve the same effect of 2 "health" meters.

VeteraNube117

VeteraNube117

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

I'll play this game with anyone who asks me to.

gitface191

gitface191

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

The character models would have to be remade from scratch for a nude mod to work without looking odd. The meshes are all with clothes on.

I managed to remove Moxxi's bra by editing her texture, and included her as a random pole dancer on the cargo ship in Doomdocks.

firsTraveler

firsTraveler

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,159 posts

Is there any kind of Unofficial Patch or mods that make one of my all time fav games work better on Win10 ect?

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.972 seconds