HEY GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I AM WRITING IN CAPSLOCK BECAUSE I AM SO TIRED AND ANGRY :sad: :mad:

MY WITCHER 3 MODS ARE NOT WORKING, I TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING..

ADD THEM BY NEXUS MANAGER, ADDED THEM MANUALLY AND I HAVE ALSO CHECKED THE MODS VERSIONS BECAUSE MY WITCHER 3 HAS THE VERSION 1.06.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I AM DYING HERE

P.S: I DON'T WANT TO USE OTHER THAN NEXUS MOD MANAGER

Edited by MissSteff

Yea hi MissSteff, I'm actually here because I'm having the same problem as you, however I had them working before no problem.. U mentioned that u had witcher 3 build 1.06?? Right off the bat, it seems like u are a few patches behind, as the version now is 1.12 I believe.. So maybe try update ur game via GOG, I assume that's the platform ur using, and while ur at it, set it to automatic updates.. With this game and this dev company there's nothing sneaky u have to worry about.. But yea most of all mods are updated to work on version 1.12, and will not work on older builds of the game.. See if that works and we can go from there

• 1 month later...

Hi guys . am using patch 1.04 and cant get a single mod working I have tried nmm and manual mod installation but nothing happened

is there some settings or other things we should do before start modding

Edited by hassan960pc

Hi guys . am using patch 1.04 and cant get a single mod working I have tried nmm and manual mod installation but nothing happened

is there some settings or other things we should do before start modding

I have seen a lot of mods work on this patch