I Would like a mod created that takes place after you finish the college of winterhold quest. I have most of the ideas already, and am open to changes...i would like to work with the author, designing things like Dialogue scripts and item effects. Basically, the mod takes place on first entering(It can be delayed) the Archmage's Quarters after becoming the archmage. Another person dressed in similar archmage attire is in there, labeled "Archmage of Daggerfall, Atticus Stormborn." i have his design down,(Not actually implemented.) There will be an exchange of dialogue, but the overall theme is mini quests given by him to collect rare and powerful artifacts across skyrim(All of Tamerial, but you are tasked with skyrim.) Usually ties into items that have no use after the completion of the quests(Nettlebane, Staff of Magnus Ect) and artifacts that do not really have a quest associated with them( Helm of Yngol, Visage of Mzund) The Idea is to gather these artifacts to face of against the Synod, who are not too happy with your college gathering artifacts to gain power(So, to beat them, you do exactly what your accused of and what they fear.)