Zynryuk

Hello everyone!

Since the release of the Automatron DLC I've been wondering if someone could make a mod containing more robot parts!

I personally would like something 'Armored Core Inspired'

Examples:

http://i.imgur.com/kbiGfgl.jpg

http://ravenrepublic.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/2708.jpg

http://oi26.tinypic.com/2ylw9sp.jpg

Just body parts, not weapons. But it could be any sort of new parts, even steampunk-like ones! It all depends on the mdoder's creativity ;D

Also, I would love it if this mod enabled us to equip our robots with more weapons from the game that we can't currently mount (Such as plasma rifles, institute laser rifles and so on)

• 5 months later...

I would love to see automatron parts of various different categories:

• Salvaged looking thrown together welded pieces; using road signs, old car parts, perhaps junk items like cafeteria trays and metal buckets
  • Sewn together pieces of leather, metal, and combat armor as the armor on a robot
  • Different variants on the above, like for example: you have a protectron light road sign chest armor (which can be like a couple turn arrows and a stop sign welded together) and then have a Heavy variant on that (maybe some overpass or highway signs cut down slightly and used as big plate armor) and then in between like a medium version etc.
  • Also some sorta faction specific pieces, perhaps tied to who you align with or at least the higher tier ones can be. Things like brotherhood style modifications (retrofitted power armor for bots?) or minuteman style (laser musket attachment, bags pouches satchels, flare gun, revolutionary sword arm, revolutionary style wardrobes draped over like the minuteman coat thrown over the bots shoulder as the arm armor) etc.

I would love to see automatron parts of various different categories:

• Salvaged looking thrown together welded pieces; using road signs, old car parts, perhaps junk items like cafeteria trays and metal buckets
  • Sewn together pieces of leather, metal, and combat armor as the armor on a robot
  • Different variants on the above, like for example: you have a protectron light road sign chest armor (which can be like a couple turn arrows and a stop sign welded together) and then have a Heavy variant on that (maybe some overpass or highway signs cut down slightly and used as big plate armor) and then in between like a medium version etc.
  • Also some sorta faction specific pieces, perhaps tied to who you align with or at least the higher tier ones can be. Things like brotherhood style modifications (retrofitted power armor for bots?) or minuteman style (laser musket attachment, bags pouches satchels, flare gun, revolutionary sword arm, revolutionary style wardrobes draped over like the minuteman coat thrown over the bots shoulder as the arm armor) etc.

I like these ideas. Gave me some more, too:

• Armor pieces made of car tires, for energy damage resistance
  • old TVs/Terminal screens for heads (securitron style)
  • Robot armor made from Mirelurk carapaces
  • A grappling gun weapon, which drags hit enemies to the robot
  • Some sort of a truck bed/garbage bin welded to the back of the robot, for superior carrying capacity