JackFeelgood

I have been playing Skyrim for a long time and lately I have been noticing that loads of mods stopped working properly, but the weird bit is that they all work at the start but they stop after a while.
Some modded spells stop being casted, I am not allowed to dodge anymore, I get a 5 bounty on Whiterun every now and then, the fus roh dah just staggers enemies rather than sending them ragdoll and worst of all sometimes I am not allowed to use claws in crypts, open doors or even full events do not trigger.

As said before thou when I usually quit the game and restart everything seems fine, but the constant loading reloading is awfully annoying and has to be done every 5 minutes or so. I am running skyui 4.1 because the latest one didn t allow me to do alchemy at all and the smithing interface was awful

Can anybody help please? All these issues are really game breaking

It kind of sounds like script lag to me... Do you have a multitude of scripts running concurrently, consistently?

I am not a bright man I am afraid. What do you mean? How do I find out and how do I fix that? Thanks

I will give the other save file a go, thanks for the hint. The other day the game seemed to work fine for solid 4 hours, then it went back to a big sticky mess