every few minutes CTD... don't know what to do anymore

itsrainbowshit

@DaemonGrin

I did launch through SKSE. I really don't understand why it would crash just like that. :sad:

I removed skse.ini and launched it and when I wanted to go to the Bannered Mare it gave me an infinite loading screen.

Looks like at one point you were up and running like a monster.

SKSE is always good so, I'd take a good look at the other mods you just installed.

But really it's time to scrap this build with all them odd script log errors. Start out with a few mods you know work well together. Slowly mod by test by mod by test add them back until you find the problem. As long as you're using LOOT this isn't all that bad. If you know a spot where error(s) always happen narrowing it down is a bit easier. But unless a save cleaner can save your current save you may be forced to use a fresh game start. The trick is to get yourself back to completely stable ... then build slowly off that. ( never hurts to backup your whole Skrym folder. I have a whole hard drive partition dedicated to only that. )

@NexusComa

I removed skse.ini, uninstalled Dance of Death (because apparently it had a conflict with Violens. The only problem now seems to be that I encounter random infinite loading screens although I have a fix for that installed and my game occasionally freezes and I have sudden fps drops.