Long War mods

ryomasjibeng

hey there everyone, i'm new to this so bare with me a little

first off, while i like the idea of Long War for EU/EW, is there anyway i can enable/disable mods use in Long War, for example disabling how grenades work in LW and use vanilla style grenade while still having it play just like intended in LW

are the mods used in LW separable meaning i can download some that i want and leave out what i don't want? if so can anybody provide me the link

i appreciate all the help

please and thank you

The "Long War" download page "forum section" has threads on "customizations" and "modding" the mod. Sounds like you want the latter. Most of that modular capability is in the INI files. There are some mods designed to be added to LW on the Nexus, but LW itself is a single mod. Changes beyond what the team incorporated into the INI file will require code surgery and you are pretty much on your own along with the others in the "customizations" thread. Except for bug reports, the team is done with LW and are currently involved in XCOM 2 and their new project.

-Dubious-

The "Long War" download page "forum section" has threads on "customizations" and "modding" the mod. Sounds like you want the latter. Most of that modular capability is in the INI files. There are some mods designed to be added to LW on the Nexus, but LW itself is a single mod. Changes beyond what the team incorporated into the INI file will require code surgery and you are pretty much on your own along with the others in the "customizations" thread. Except for bug reports, the team is done with LW and are currently involved in XCOM 2 and their new project.

-Dubious-

i see, thanks for the reply