Fallout 4 mods not loading.

Albinodrow409

i too am having this problem. For me it started when i clicked "check for updates" on the NMM. Now every mod doesnt work except for the unlimited followers. I have 10 other mods and none of them work. strange how i still have both followers, ADA and piper. Any more help on this bug?

I fixed it, i went into NMM and right clicked then reinstalled every mod. My game works fine now and all the mods work

i have 110 mods. Has anyone else found a fix for the mods not loading issue? I just took myself off beta. waiting for the game to finish updating then will try again. :/

• 1 year later...

Ladies and Gentlemen after 4 days of work, stress, and self reflection I found the fix. Believe me, depending on your system things will vary. But in a nut shell, We and Bethesda are at war. Bethesda unfortunately is with the new world order agenda. They keep making up dates so they can dwindle down all our resources and have a one world gaming government. but the resistance, for now, is alive and well. I don't want to give the enemy tools to further their terrible nazi agenda, but just so you know there are 30 million plus soldiers on our side fighting the gamer fight. Like Nexus Mod Manager,seems it would be the problem but our fellow gaming warriors constantly come out with updates of their own *AHEM* UPDATES OF THEIR OWN to help make modding a fair and free place where all gamers can go and *AHEM* UPDATE THEIR NEXUS MOD MANAGER!!!! NOT SO MUCH ON THE NEXUS BUT ON NMM's site. Where you can find nmm version 0.64.3. So the evil Bethesda illuminati updates are kept at bay. God Bless all of you, seriously and don't play too much, you'll be giving someone power over your emotions. When you fix it, stop playing the game for a couple days so Bethesda knows your not a tool. POWER TO THE PEOPLE.