The Coruscate Weapons

Deleted6131448User

Hi people. I would like to share this here since when I searched for it, didn't find anything.

I don't know if the codes will be the same for you, also don't know how to do this on consoles, so follow this:

1: open the console

2: type "help coruscate"

There! Along the codes for the coruscate mines and veins, there should appear 2 weapons - the Coruscate Long Sword, and the Elder Coruscate Long Sword.

Both swords have animations, and can't be upgraded with the grindstone. They allow enchanting.

I believe these weapons were removed from the final version of Skyrim for being overpowered. The damage of the Coruscate Long Sword is more or less the same of the Dragonbone Sword, with the difference of weight of 6 pounds - Dragonbone Sword is 15, where Coruscate is 9.

The Coruscate Long Sword is also faster than the normal swords. I believe as fast as a Daedric Dagger.

I hope this helps anyone looking for this weapons.

• 6 months later...

From what I found, the Coruscate swords appear to be of the Elven smithing tree, however they are unattainable (except through the consul commands), due to the absence of Coruscate ore, or ingots in the game. And even in the consul commands I have yet to fined the codes for Coruscate ingots, or ore. And also where it is "possible" to upgrade the regular Coruscate long sword, it does not seem to be possible to upgrade the Elder version; and I say "possible" because although there is the option to upgrade it at a grind stone, I have so far found no way to acquire ingots to due so.

And lastly there is a mod that ether advertently or inadvertently re-enables the blade to be crafted at a forge, however again, because there is no ore or ingots to due so it is still impossible to attain the blade, except through consul codes.

And as for the mod that re-enables the blade in the game, I am actually not sure which mod it is, however I believe it may have been the "Immersive Weapons" mod. However again, I am not entirely sure

But if anyone has some info on this, like perhaps the codes for the ingots, or what mod re-enable it to be crafted in the forge, please let me know

Edited by CJSG

Ok so I have found out about as much as I am going to be able to over Coruscate blades. but first the mods that re-enabled the production of the Coruscate long sword was not the "immersive weapons" mods, but rather "Summerset Isle" mod by "yourenotsupposedtobeinhere".

Secondly I have managed to find Coruscate ore in the mines in the Summerset Isle, and with that, smith Coruscate Ingots, then using them I discovered there IDs. But there is a problem, for when I typed there IDs into the consul commands, they came up as non existent, and therefore un-replicable through the consul commands. as for why this is so, I have no idea, but perhaps it has to do with how the "Summerset Isle" mod interacts with the vanilla script, however ill leave that to others.

As for the weapon itself, it's weight is 5, making it one of the lightest one handed weapon I am aware of (excluding daggers). Also its speed is easily 2 or 3 times faster then any sword in the game; making it as was stated above, around the same speed as the Deadric dagger, if not faster. And lastly its damage is FAR greater then any normal blade in the game, for as it was, it had a base Damage of 75 for my character, which on its own is fairly respectable, but once I upgraded it at a grind stone, I was able to get it to a base damage of 226, and that is without any enchanted armour that would otherwise increase my characters one handed ability's. and as for the damage increase, this is a number that I have been unable to reach with any vanilla skyrim blade, and even most moded blades (excluding the god like super weapons), for the only weapon that I was able to craft to the same existent were the blades "Anduril", and "Glamdring" from the "Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection"

Overall it is by fare the greatest lore friendly weapon for Skyrim, that I have come across thus far.

And if anyone can get these IDs to work in the consul codes, please let me know

Coruscate Ore: 4A39C11D

Coruscate Ingot: FF0040AC

(and a reminder theses codes are from the Summerset isle mods, and will require the mod if they have any chance of working, for the originals are ether buried deep within the script and coding of Skyrim, or deleted altogether)

What! Seriously? I made Coruscate you silly munchkins. It isn't hidden deep within the code of Skyrim. They were imported by me and the ore and ingots themselves were created by me. But thanks for saying, "Overall it is by fare the greatest lore friendly weapon for Skyrim, that I have come across thus far." Ha :laugh:

What! Seriously? I made Coruscate you silly munchkins. It isn't hidden deep within the code of Skyrim. They were imported by me and the ore and ingots themselves were created by me. But thanks for saying, "Overall it is by fare the greatest lore friendly weapon for Skyrim, that I have come across thus far." Ha :laugh:

Okay, I did lol'd a bit at that.

• 6 months later...

So if I get the ore made to ingots, I can forge coruscate weapons? Do I need to be on SI to make the weapons?