Photo

My mods are stuck in queue

failed mods stuck in queue mods wont install my mods are having errors mod errors error errors

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

JJDCater

JJDCater

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Attached File  NexusModsAppError.png   81.13KB   4 downloads

I was installing my mods and an error occurred. 2 have installed, all have downloaded, but the others just queue.

I have Set-up NMM and it worked for 2 but the tick stopped working.

PPLZ HELP

Edited by JJDCater, 29 March 2016 - 06:56 AM.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Please open a report in this section so we can keep track of your issue: http://forums.nexusm...ager-open-beta/

Fatalmasterpiece

Fatalmasterpiece

Devil's Advocate

• Premium Member
  • 2,167 posts

This happens to me sometimes when I try to uninstall/install/de-activate/activate a very large mod. It won't show that it's working in the background other than that little swirl on the bottom bar. Best bet is to initiate the action, then go grab a snack and do something else for 10 minutes. After that it should complete the action and your que will be freed up. 

CaedesAposis

CaedesAposis

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

My NMM seems to just freeze when uninstalling mods such as "PerkusMaximus", "Expanded Towns and Cities" and other larger mods. I can't move the window, I can't click anywhere's else in on the program itself. Hell I can't even close the program out unless I nuke it via task manager.

TheyCallMeTrinity

TheyCallMeTrinity

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

This has been a problem for me since 2015, it happens for any game. I've only noticed it in the when i cancel a mod that is further down the list. Nexus installs every mod all the way up to the spot where the mod was then stops. The only fix that I have figured out was to restart nmm.

Superscifi

Superscifi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

juh

Lion525

Lion525

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I also have this problem i tried deleting mods it didnt work. I have been succesful at every mod ive downloaded but now they never work and ive tried lower sized mods too and it still doesnt work

Lion525

Lion525

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i figured it out. uninstall all of those and reinstall them one at a time. if this doesn't work try doing that but restarting everything including your computer.

Rungvual

Rungvual

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I fixed it going to taskmanager close all Google chrome tasks than restarting nexus after cancelling stucked queued mods. And for me the important thing was to choose the Server for Europe! Because Nexus have set it on Canada!

Edited by Rungvual, 07 January 2019 - 12:42 AM.

romo1948

romo1948

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Did you get a fix for this problem?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: failed mods, stuck in queue, mods wont install, my mods are having errors, mod errors, error, errors

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.195 seconds