Survival mode disable mods?

birgirfg

@Wenderer

But...

mods are not disabled.

at all.

The ck has even been released in beta.

what are you talking about... ?

Well ok, me was a little bit hasty to post it, and latest NMM have some tweak (or hack?) to tell game that it really need to load mods. Because Beth's, without any word about it in patch note mind you, chnged the way game take load order list. However, game still not load them and just CTD.

Anyone else having problems with mods after patch? even when i try to select another difficulty than survival, i get CTD during loading screen :/

Yeah, Steam is literally boil from frustration that game not loading and CTD. personally i want refund, but unfortunately there passed a lot more then two weeks from purchase.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking around (program files x86 / steam / steamapps / common / fallout 4) and find the 'Mods' file is empty ... I know it wasn't before. It was 'updated today at 2:27 pm CST so evidently, I'd guess because I was playing in 'survival' mode, the mods were removed. I did accept the offer, when accessing the game, to change to the next level down. So I guess this means I'll need to re-download all of my mods?

try this:

1. Updating to the most recent NMM ver 0.61.20.
2. Disabling any UI mods (Alternate Reflex Sights was the only one for me)
3. Reactivated all plugins.
worked for me, but some mods are still crashing game, so gotta w8 for fix for some of them i think, got passed loading screen though:)

Thank you for your response. I have the 0.61.20 and get into the game with no problem but there are no mods. There's a list of the mods not available in a warning - terrifically frustrated at this point. I did finally access the Bethesda site after trying over and over throughout the day. I downloaded three of their mods but I can't imagine how they can connect to my NMM/Steam account to add them to the game as they have only my login info for their site. Perhaps they can somehow but I find this process overwhelmingly maddening after the amount of money I've poured into their coffers.