• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Clichz

Clichz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello nexus users and modders. I would like to see a mod that adds rust devil power armour, so its like robot armour but for power armour, I think it would look really cool! Thank you! :thumbsup: 

wakeboy3

wakeboy3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

This could definitely be an interesting concept, I could see it utilizing more of the Sentry Bot/ Robobrain parts to creating something really bad ass.

Jeffman12

Jeffman12

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 609 posts

Yeeeessssss. I've been wanting repurposed robot power armor since I started playing automotron.

soraii

soraii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Well considering that is where the t-60 tesla armor comes from... couldn't that be considered Rust Devil power armor? 

Clichz

Clichz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Well considering that is where the t-60 tesla armor comes from... couldn't that be considered Rust Devil power armor? 

Maybe but I mean like the armour you wear but on power armour instead.

Eysenbeiss

Eysenbeiss

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Too many possible combinations.

Awesoman66

Awesoman66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I was just looking for this. I found one post online from someone who worked out many of the details for it. But still no mod for it.

jkruse05

jkruse05

Master Procrastinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

A few good starting points.

https://www.nexusmod...lout4/mods/9912 Tumbajamaba's Spartan suit is based on Sentry Bot parts.

https://www.nexusmod...out4/mods/16321 This is regular armor based on Sentry Bots, but could probably be re-sized and re-rigged to power armor.

https://www.nexusmod...out4/mods/29234 Mechanist PA?

I think Tumbajamba's Spartan set with a Protectron head replacing the default head cover would be great for the Rust Devils.

ironjuggernaut666

ironjuggernaut666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

If you could use robot parts on power armor it would be absolutely amazing how much you could do!

JanRedstone

JanRedstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Yeah, i fought about this aswell. It could work like follows:

You kill robots and scavange their parts to make a suit of power armor out of these, but you cant just throw random parts on a power armor frame.

It should be radiation, chemical, cryo and projectile resistance. But when it Comes to energy resistance it should be that at a specific level of Energy damage  you cant move for a certan amount of time (like you being frozen).

I would like to hear your thoughts on this, Maybe you have a better idea!

PS: Sorry for my english :smile:

Edited by JanRedstone, 20 June 2019 - 03:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: power armor, automatron

Page loaded in: 1.195 seconds