Two mod Request... OF DOOM!

hemonecrophagia

Hi i have two mods I have been searching for but haven't been done, so i googled a mod request forum and here I am now, I hope some one would consider doing these, as it would be neat to see this happen.

I am also sure someone else posted ideas similar before, but considering im sorta new to this forum, im not aware of such posts.

Any way so here are my two ideas,

1. fallout and Skyrim lock picking,

I started out on Oblivion, over the years I moved into Fallout and Skyrim, and enjoyed the lock picking style of that, I have seen oblivion lock pick mods for Skyrim and fallout, but not the other way around for oblivion.

2. All skills level you up

I have played quite a few mods that change the leveling: OOO, oblivion XP, and simple auto leveling,

But I haven't been able to find a mod that has what im wanting, and that is simply being able to level up with any skill instead of just major alone, in other words have the game treating every skill as if they were all major and being able to advance with any skill, but without changing leveling rates, and keeping the style of sleeping to level up.

When I have to use major alone I feel a bit limited in my style of game play, considering all the different quests in oblivion, it feels limited when because of me creating a mage character, I have to level up in the fighters guild with magic abilities because my major skills were magic, so a mod that makes all skills somewhat major, would be a real improvement to the base vanilla game play.

I understand how much time has to be put into mod development, and the odds are very slim of someone wanting to do this, but I thank you for your time, and at least reading this, and i pretty much love what the community has done with oblivion over the years.

Edited by hemonecrophagia

• 5 months later...