So...I was thinking....

CoD Black Ops 3 has some of the coolest Gear and Weapons, I personally, Have ever seen in a video game.

IMO I think guns like the DINGO and Man of War would be AH-MAZING to use with a power armor. If any of you have played Blops 3, I am sure you know just how great the DINGO looks, and you can prob picture it in the hands of an X-01 yourself. INTENSE, right?

Now then, on to Clothing/Armor....

Obviously Outrider has one of the coolest outfits ever, and it honestly feels like it fits into the Fallout 4 world to me. Not to mention Seraph and the rest.......man just great stuff on there...would look SOOOO good in Fallout 4.

So...we are OBVIOUSLY waiting for the G.E.C.K. to drop, which should be out within the next 2-3 weeks, but if there are any modders that would be interested in trying to port these weapons/armors, or any of you on the Forums that KNOW how to get into contact with the good modders in the community, then PLEASE, by all means share this with them.

Yes, Yes, I know, screw COD, but you are a fool if you can't admit that the weapons and the armor designs on BLOPs 3 aren't amazing.

Thanks,

A Fallout 4 player.

• 6 months later...