Tiki Torches, Pool, Wooden Post

chainedactivation

I've noticed Fallout 4 is missing a very simple item; a Wooden Post. You can build Roofs with no supports, but not single posts (that don't snap in place either). These at normal wall height would be great and honestly I think would be pretty simple. (1 or 2 wood)

Second, Tiki Torches or just torches in general would be cool. I understand power and lights and such, but a tiki bar isn't complete without torches. These also would be good for basic island aesthetic for Spectacle Island or other places (yes I know not very lore friendly I guess). Preferably these would be either 3/4 wall height or 1/2 wall height and free movement placement. (2 Oil, 3 Wood, 1 Plastic, and 1 Cloth).

Last and probably the hardest: a under deck pool. Probably at least 2x3 Wood Platforms in size for a small pool which alone is good enough for me; however 3x3 and 3x4 might be other good alternative sizes for larger ones. The pool ideally would be surrounded by wood around it so it could snap into other wood panels it would also probably be just 1 or 3/4 of a wall deep.

Thanks to anyone who atleast attempts these or has more information or pointers to a mod i may have missed somehow. Thanks again.

There are at least 3 mods adding wooden posts of the same height as the shack walls - my own mod, Alt-Set and Homemaker.

There's a pool mod, can't recall the name, lets you build pool stuff. No matter what mod you use, you'll have to place the pool above the ground or the ground level will go thru it. It's how the game works.

The closest thing to torches are the torches from the DLC, and there's a mod that adds them too. I'm sure he can re-mesh one of them into a new item if you ask him nicely enough. Not certain, but I don't think there's any bamboo mesh/texture in the game, so wood would do.